Monday, July 13, 2009

New Love


I know I'm a little late on this one but I've found a new love. I'm not a big concert goer and my concert history includes only a Chicago concert in high school and a Ben Gibbard concert in Michigan a few years ago. So I have to say that now I don't know if I can ever go to another concert because they will all pale in comparison to the experience I had last Friday night. Thanks to my amazing and music savvy in-laws I got great seats at a Coldplay concert!!! It was unbelievable with outstanding music, great special effects and so much fun! At one point they disappeared off stage and were suddenly only about 40 feet from us on a little platform where the performed a few songs including a great piano/vocal solo. It was unreal to have them right in front of us! I've been reliving the concert during my morning runs and am loving it. If you ever get a chance to go you won't be disappointed!

5 comments:

  1. We were going to buy tickets for that concert at the Gorge. There was a slim chance we would be out of town..so I waited, and then it was too late! Now I am kicking myself because I heard itw as amazing! It would have been funny if we were both there. Glad you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lesser known secret is that Jared LOVES Coldplay. I am sure he would be jealous if he knew you had such great seats to one of their shows!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are so jealous and glad you got to be that close! We love Coldplay too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You still in town? If so do you want to try to get together wednesday or Thursday at the Zoo?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool! Chris found out that they are from CO so he likes them even more..haha

    ReplyDelete